GRACE ENCOUNTER TUITION PAYMENT
DONATE TO GRACE ENCOUNTER
Grace Encounter has always been, and continues to be, completely staffed by volunteers in all roles, including leadership and support teams.
Yet GE does incur expenses as we maintain and grow this ministry, seeking to reach as many people as we can with the transforming power of this workshop. We value your prayers and encouragement as we do this ministry, and we invite you to also consider financially supporting Grace Encounter.
Financial contributions to GE will be used in the following ways, guided by the GE Lead Team’s management:
1) Providing Tuition subsidies (“Scholarships”) to help people with legitimate need who otherwise could not attend GE
2) Purchase of materials and resources needed to conduct the GE workshop
3) Public promotion of GE through advertising and marketing
Grace Encounter is a tax-exempt (501(c)3) Missouri non-profit corporation (as of 7/20/17). Therefore your financial contributions to GE are tax-deductible, and donors will receive from GE a tax-deductible donation receipt after the end of each calendar year.
You may financially donate to Grace Encounter in two ways:
1) Mail a check to Grace Encounter, 503 West Reed Street, Moberly, MO 65270. Just make the check out to Grace Encounter.
2) Click the button below to use your credit or debit card, or your own PayPal account, to contribute through Grace Encounter’s PayPal account. (GE will not receive your card information).
Thank you for your support in spreading truth and love through Grace Encounter!